High Pressure Epoxy Resin Injection
- High pressure epoxy injection system delivering penetration to cracks to a minimum of 0.2mm.
- Core samples can be taken and tested if required.
- Restoring panels to their original monolithic state and weather-proofing against moisture ingress.
Panel Joint Sealant
- Seal pre-cast panel joints against moisture / fire / wind / noise
- Sealants can be fire rated to achieve 240 minutes F.R. if required.
Construction / Expansion Joints
- Edge protection at shrinkage control joints and construction joints in concrete floors.
- Joint fillers to allow some movement.
Structural Mortar Patches / Micro Concrete Pours
- Repair broken / spalled areas of concrete where high performance and durability are required.
Pressure Grouting / Drossbach Duct Filling
- Improving structural integrity by connecting pre-cast concrete structures, filling empty block work, filling the underside of steel base plates on pre-cast walls to form an even weight load pressure.
Floor Levelling Compound (FLC)
- If flooring is uneven, a smooth, flat finish can be achieved using floor levelling compounds.
Cracked / Broken Ring Foundations
- Concrete ring foundation bonded back together using high strength epoxy resin to restore its structural integrity.
- This un-invasive repair can all be carried out externally without the need to lift floors to gain access to the internal side of the foundations.
- Structural mortar can also be applied to larger broken areas.
Cracked / Spalled Concrete Floor Slabs
- Damage to floor slabs are filled from the base of the substrate to the surface with high strength epoxy resins.
University of Canterbury
Show Place Business Park, Addington